Use Calls to Action- Just not all the time [Social Media Tip]

DhariLo Social Media Tip Tuesday: Use Calls to Action- Just not all the time.

Happy Tuesday and welcome to my DhariLo Social Media Tip Tuesday.

Your tip for this week: Use calls to action! But, not ALL the time.

The bottom line is we are all looking for traffic and conversions from our social media efforts. What some of you forget is to ask for it! Use calls to actions (CTAs) such as “share this post”, “leave a comment”, or “click this link” to get your visitors to do what you want.

With that said don’t include CTA’s in all, or even half your posts- you will look spammy and pushy, (and no one likes a push over),therefore affecting your click through rate. I suggest the 80/20 rule, meaning 20% of your posts should include a convincing call to action, while the other 80% should be great content.

What is your favorite or most effective call to action? Let me know in a comment below!

<3
DhariLo

No Comments

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: