25 Nov How to Create Snackable Content
We keep talking about creating value and offering great information to our audience and potential customers. Snackable content is one way to achieve this goal, as well as get some extra branding and visibility.
What is snackable content? It’s content or information that is “quick” and easily digestible, which makes it ideal for creating visual content. Creating these snackable pieces can also help with keeping consistent when it comes to posting frequency. Snackable content can consist of:
- Quotes from related industry leaders or influencers (what a great way to capture their attention!). You can also use quotes from leaders in your organization or your CEO.
- Popular quotes that relate to your brand voice.
- Facts and figures that pertain to your industry or product. These could also be fun facts
Get creative! Creating original visuals from your snackable content makes it faster for your audience to understand and absorb. If something is visually pleasing and informational, there are more chances of someone sharing that graphic – boom! more visibility for your brand. Most likely the visual will land in front of like-minded individuals who will now be informed about your company. There are a few things to consider when creating a snackable, visual content campaign:
- Longevity: How long can you keep this campaign going? Evergreen content works best. You can create a short term campaign if content isn’t stretchable.
- Frequency: How often will you be sharing this content? If this can go on forever- great! If not, make this shorter and spaced out in a matter that makes sense with your current content schedule.
- Graphics: Make sure your visuals keep with the look and feel of your brand. Discreetly include (all or at least one of )your logo, website and hashtag on the images.
Snackable content is a great way to remain consistent, give value to your audience, and expand the online footprint of your brand. Think about how you want your audience to see you, and what value your snackable content is adding for them. Focus on creating really great visuals. Wether that’s an industry fact, or an uplifting quote, snackable content can also help you develop and represent your brand voice, while connecting with your core audience (hopefully turning them into the next level: brand advocates).
What snackable content pieces are your favorite to share?
P.S. I’ll soon be sharing some more visual content with you guys, so stay tuned!